The greatest ideas in the world mean nothing if you don’t have a roadmap to a plan for how you will execute them. A better plan is crucial for a successful campaign.
“It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan.”― Eleanor Roosevelt, former First Lady of the United States
As we head into 2024 with primaries fast approaching, it’s time to put ideas to paper and prepare to execute. The key thing to remember is that your paid media, mail, digital, texting, TV, etc. need to be working together to fully maximize the effectiveness of your campaign.
So what questions should you be asking your vendors to ensure a roadmap to a successful plan?
- Is the overall plan within my budget?
- Are all messages coordinated to hit intended audiences at the same time?
- Who are my mail targets and when will it hit mailboxes?
- Working backwards from Election Day or when Absentee Ballots are being sent, when is my mail dropping?
- When does the mail draft need to be approved?
- Is there one place where I can track everything?
- Have we budgeted for video and static ads?
- What can I expect from my budget? Impressions, video views, clicks, etc.
- Do you have the capabilities to place my OTT/CTV?
- How often will I get detailed, accurate reporting of where my ads have been seen?
- What is the best form of contact for my goals, SMS, MMS and Video?
- What is 10DLC verification, why do I need it and how will it affect deliverability?
- What do I need to do for our 10DLC application to be approved by the carriers?
- What is the difference between peer-to-peer and an opt-in list?
- What kind of reporting is available?
Arena can help you reach the right voters with the right plan more effectively than ever before with less waste in your budget. Contact us today to start the conversation!
Arena can help with the right roadmap to a better plan.